AIOps & ITOM Specialist
Placement: Netherlands – Full time
Einar & Partners are looking for an ITOM specialist with a customer focus. Ideally located in Amsterdam you would be responsible for advising our high-profile clients in their AIOps journey together with our partners. Roadmaps, workshops, specialized advise and intense brainstorming is to be expected.
Communication skills is a given and the ability to coach and mentor is highly sought after.
- Experience with ServiceNow ITOM (2-5 years)
- Passion and deep curiosity in AIOps
- Technical experience with the following modules of ServiceNow (the more the better):
- Discovery, CMDB, Event Management, Cloud Management, Service Mapping and IntegrationHub
- Experience in developing (you should know how to code, we don’t care what language)
- High-level knowledge of modern IT practices such as DevOps, CI/CD, cloud platforms and the like
- Experience working with IT infrastructure, 5+ years (Networking, System administration, Storage, Databases etc)
Characteristics we like
- High emotional intelligence
- Being able to juggle multiple stakeholders
- You appreciate to mentor, coach and lead people
- International mindset and culturally aware
- Polyglots or bilinguals
The role will be a key role in our journey towards becoming the number one strategic partner in EU for AIOps. The right candidate will have big opportunities for growth and impacting the direction of our company.
Unfortunately, we do not offer sponsorships and assume you are eligible to work in EU.
Located in the heart of Amsterdam on the Herengracht in a vibrant environment surrounded by scale-ups and startups we offer an extremely dynamic workplace. Get inspired by other entrepreneurs, blow off some steam with weekly Friday drinks and enjoy generous flexibility with working from home.
At Einar & Partners you will work with very high profile clients and get exposed to leadership teams at leading European companies. We give the opportunity for you to branch out and develop in a more strategic direction and mindset with your career.
Additionally you will also enjoy the opportunity to work with emerging markets, such as Africa & China – where we drive digital transformation initiatives.
Oh, and did we tell you that once per year, we go on a team-trip to Swedish Lappland to enjoy quality time among snow, dog-sledding and nature?